14 Day Return Policy
This return policy is valid for purchases made after December 1 2017. It does not apply to purchases of subscriptions or digital downloads. For issues with returns of subscriptions or digital downloads, please consult our Terms of Service.
- You have the right to change your mind and return the product within 14 days
- US and EU customer legislation applies
- Refunds within 30 days from we receive the product back
- Does not apply on pledges made via Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of mind Returns
If you would like to return all or any Pin ONE or accessory(s) originally purchased directly from Sturgill & Co. AB (each, a “ Product ”) that are the subject of your order after delivery to you, you have the right to return your product(s) under condition that all of the following criteria are fulfilled:
- the product was delivered no later than 14 days before your request for a refund/exchange,
- a copy of the original order confirmation accompanies the returned product,
- the product is a Pin ONE or an accessory originally purchased directly from Sturgill & Co. AB,
- the product is free from liquid contamination as well as physical damage,
- you follow all return instructions as set forth under the section entitled “How to Return a Product for Refund or Warranty Claim” below,
- all original packaging is included,
- all original accessories are included and are free from liquid contamination as well as physical damage, and
- the reason for the refund/exchange is disclosed by you. This is for quality assurance purposes only, the reason given will not affect our acceptance of the return.
Missing, Damaged or Incorrect Orders
We do everything we can to ensure that your order arrives at your delivery address in a complete and undamaged condition. If you do not receive all of the products pursuant to your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the product(s) immediately upon their arrival and notify us as soon as possible if the products arrive in a damaged or incomplete condition. If the product(s) arrive damaged or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Refund Fulfillment Process
Any and all refunds that are issued under this policy or under any applicable warranty will be issued in the Sturgill & Co.’s pricing currency of your original order.
We do not take any responsibility for any transaction costs and/or currency differences that appear on your end. Any and all costs or charges for shipping, handling, customs, taxes or gift-wrapping are non refundable.
Refunds will be credited to the payment method registered by you with us at your time of purchase. Please allow Sturgill & Co. AB a period of thirty (30) days after the delivery of your returned products to credit your account with a granted refund.
How to Return a Product for a Refund or Warranty Claim
If you need to return the product to Sturgill & Co. AB or a authorized reseller for any reason covered by the Limited Warranty (for US customers), domestic consumer legislation (for non-US customers) or by the Change-of-mind Returns statement above, you must follow all of the procedures below.
- Compose an email with the following information:
- Your name
- Your company (if relevant)
- Phone number
- Email address
- A brief description of the defect.
- Send the information to email@example.com
- Pack the Product securely and mark it clearly with “Return“. Then, send it postage-paid to the address given to you by customer care. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the Product back to Sturgill & Co. AB as well as any and all risk of loss or damage to the Product while it is being shipped to Sturgill & Co. AB. Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery. Sturgill & Co. AB does not accept responsibility for any lost shipments unless proof of delivery is provided.
- If you are sending the Product to Sturgill & Co. AB in connection with a valid warranty claim within the applicable warranty period, under either the Limited Warranty (for U.S. customers) or under EU consumer legislation (for EU customers), subject to the warranty terms set forth below and applicable laws, upon receipt of the defective Product, Sturgill & Co. AB will, at our discretion, either
- repair or replace the Product, or
- accept the return of the defective Product and refund to Customer the full purchase price of the defective Product.
- If you are sending the Product to Sturgill & Co. AB in connection with a valid refund request for a Change-of-mind Return within the 14-day return period set forth above, Sturgill & Co. AB will accept the return of the defective Product and refund to you the full purchase price of the defective Product.
Subject to availability, the repaired or replacement Product will be shipped on the next business day following receipt of the defective Product. Sturgill & Co. AB will be responsible for the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Product back to you. Sturgill & Co. AB reserves the right to charge you for the cost of shipping the Product back to you if you do not qualify for warranty coverage.
If you have any questions about this Return policy or if you wish to make use of your right of return or file a warranty claim, please contact us.
Sturgill & Co. AB
Att: Customer Care
Sankt Eriksgatan 57
Swedish Company Registration no. 556980-8826 VAT no. SE5569808826
Products shipped to Sturgill & Co. AB must be properly packaged to prevent loss or damage in transit.
Sturgill & Co. AB reserves the right to, at our discretion, change this return policy. Such changes will be applicable on purchases made after the date when the policy was last updated. If you have any questions about this Return Policy, please contact the Sturgill & Co. AB RMA Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .