Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to all orders that have been made from Sturgill & Co. AB’s webshop on or after December 1 2017.
Each Order consists of the amount of the products indicated in the shopping cart at checkout and confirmed by Sturgill & Co. AB in your order confirmation
Placing an Order
To place an Order, simply add the number of products of each color or type that you wish to order (up to any maximum limits as indicated by Sturgill & Co. AB from time to time) to the shopping cart and press the “Continue to Payment”-button. In order for the Order to become complete, you need to supply us with the information we request in the order form.
The price for each product is as indicated on the website from time to time. Prices within the EU include VAT. Outside the EU, prices are excluding any applicable taxes and you are responsible to pay any taxes that are applicable to your order. At check-out, you are able to apply any discounts offered to you by Sturgill & Co. AB from time to time. Discounts are non-cumulative and the applicability may vary depending on your shop region.
Immediately upon conclusion of an Order, the price of the ordered product(s) will be charged by Sturgill & Co. AB through your selected means of payment. You hereby agree to such capture. The accepted payment method is by credit card only.
Ordering a Product means that you place yourself in queue for shipment of the Product as soon as it becomes available. The estimated time of shipment is indicated on our website. This indication represents Sturgill & Co. AB’s best estimate at the time of writing but is preliminary and subject to change, depending on availability of Products and the shipment address.
Refund, return and warranty policy
Should you regret your Order and wish for a full refund, you may do so until 14 days after receipt of your Order. Please contact the Customer Care team by email email@example.com for further instructions.
Cancellation of Orders
Sturgill & Co. AB reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. Sturgill & Co. AB also reserves the right to cancel any Order that we have already accepted. Should an accepted and paid for Order be cancelled, Sturgill & Co. AB will refund any payments for such Order. However, Sturgill & Co. AB will not be liable for any other damage or costs. An accepted Order may be cancelled under (including but not limited to) the following circumstances:
- the Product becomes unavailable;
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- our security systems flag your pre-order as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after we have accepted your pre-order;
- we have reason to believe you are not of legal age to make a purchase;
- there was any error in the price quoted for your order;
- we are or were unable deliver to the address you provided.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL STURGILL & CO. AB BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR DELIVER ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF STURGILL & CO. AB KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. STURGILL & CO. AB’S AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE AND THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR DELIVER, ANY PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR SUCH PRODUCT.
STURGILL & CO. AB MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SHIPMENT DATE OF ANY ORDER.
For further warranty information, please see the Warranty.
Neither party shall be liable, for damages nor any other consequences, if the party’s obligations according to these Terms, other than the obligation to pay money, are inhibited or delayed by circumstances that the party cannot reasonably control or foresee, including but not limited to, any conflict in the workforce; natural phenomena such as lightning, earthquakes, floods etc.; fire; war; decisions and decrees made by governments or authorities; accidents; strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; or similar circumstances.
This agreement, together with the herein referenced documents, constitute the entire agreement with regards to the subject matter between you and Sturgill & Co. AB. It supersedes and merges any prior proposals, understandings and communication. Any modifications to these Terms must be made in writing.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Except where otherwise required by the mandatory law of Sweden, any other member state of the European Union/European Economic Area or the United States,
- these Terms are subject to the laws of Sweden, excluding the law (1987:899) of international purchases (the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (international private law), and
- You hereby agree, and Sturgill & Co. AB agrees, that disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration, administered by the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (”the Institute”). The rules of Simplified Arbitration for the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce shall apply, unless the Institute, based on the complexity of the case, the sum and other circumstances, decides at its own discretion, that the Rules for the Arbitration institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce shall apply. In the latter case, the Institute shall also decide whether the arbitration committee shall consist of one or three members. The arbitration shall take place in Stockholm. The arbitration shall be held in English.
- If You are a consumer resident within the European Union/European Economic Area, disputes arising in connection with these Terms may be settled by public courts in Sweden or in your country of residence. If You are a consumer resident in Sweden, You may also in some cases refer a dispute to The National Board for Consumer Disputes (Sw: Allmänna reklamationsnämnden).
- You and Sturgill & Co. AB waive all right to trial by jury, and the right to participate in a class action or multi-party lawsuit. Both You and Sturgill & Co. AB acknowledge that each can bring claims against the other only in Your or our individual capacity, not as a class member or in any capacity or proceeding of a representative.
The foregoing provisions of this Applicable Law and Jurisdiction section do not apply to any claim in which Sturgill & Co. AB seeks equitable relief of any kind.
Sturgill & Co. AB
If you have any questions regarding these terms or otherwise, please contact Customer Care by email firstname.lastname@example.org.